I’m in the top 200 writers on Medium (22K followers), and average 80,000 page views per month to all my articles. I’ve been featured in viral videos, written viral articles, and talked to some of my childhood heroes in the process.
In the past I’ve written for The Huffington Post, Diply, Thought Catalog, The Mission, Elite Daily, and so many other top publications. Last year I built up a publication of my own called The Post-Grad Survival Guide, which now sports 8,000+ followers on Medium.
A Few Places I’ve Been Featured In..
NowThis – 24-Year Old Becomes Digital Nomad
The Ana Guerra Show – Ana Talks To Tom Kuegler
The Quarter Life Comeback – Freelancing Your Way To Freedom
Life Skills That Matter – Build A Blogging Business
The Thriving Writers Show – Massive Writing Success At Any Age With Tom Kuegler
The ‘Do You Even Blog?’ Podcast – Why All Bloggers Should Be On Medium
A Few Other Places I’m Active On..
Some Things I Plan To Do Include..
- Going to Malaysia and Cambodia in the Fall of 2018. I hope to spend a few more months in Southeast Asia this year.
- Starting my own clothing company. This is at least a year away, but I want to create my own clothing line of beanie hats. Yes, beanie hats. 😉
- Eating In-N-Out again. San Francisco, I’m coming for you.
- Coaching wrestling at the end of the year. The last few years I’ve come back home to Bel Air, Maryland to coach wrestling at my old high school. I plan to do that again this Winter.
Some Things I Write About Here Include..
- Medium – Still my favorite social media platform.
- Blogging – I teach people how to blog correctly.
- Traveling – I like traveling. I show people why everyone needs to do it.
- Making Money Online – Yep. Online entrepreneurs raise your hands!
- Life Lessons – I’m a 25-year-old recent grad. I got some things you need to hear.
That’s it! That’s me. That’s my brand. I hope you enjoy what I have to say, and I hope I can help YOU live a life out of the ordinary. Hit me at (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions!