I’m in the top 200 writers on Medium (25K followers), and average 100,000 page views per month to all my articles. I’ve created multiple viral videos on my Facebook page, written viral articles, and talked to some of my childhood heroes in the process.
In the past I’ve written for The Huffington Post, Diply, Thought Catalog, The Mission, Elite Daily, and so many other top publications. Last year I built up a publication of my own called The Post-Grad Survival Guide, which now sports 9,000+ followers on Medium.
Also, I recently grew my Finding Tom Facebook Page to 100,000+ followers thanks to a handful of viral videos I created. There I make videos that largely revolve around the Philippines and traveling. P.S. The Philippines is my favorite country ever.
A Few Places I’ve Been Featured In..
NowThis – 24-Year Old Becomes Digital Nomad
The Ana Guerra Show – Ana Talks To Tom Kuegler
The Quarter Life Comeback – Freelancing Your Way To Freedom
Life Skills That Matter – Build A Blogging Business
The Thriving Writers Show – Massive Writing Success At Any Age With Tom Kuegler
The ‘Do You Even Blog?’ Podcast – Why All Bloggers Should Be On Medium
A Few Other Places I’m Active On..
Some Things I Plan To Do Include..
- Traveling to every country in the world. I have about 180+ to go.
- Starting my own clothing company. This is at least a year away, but I want to create my own clothing line of beanie hats. Yes, beanie hats. 😉
- Eating In-N-Out again. San Francisco, I’m coming for you.
- Staying in the Philippines for 6 months. I’ll be in the Philippines from October, 2018 until ? — I’m coming for Manila, Cebu, General Santos, Davao, and maybe a few other places. I’m not sure.
Some Things I Write About Here Include..
- Medium – Still my favorite social media platform.
- Blogging – I teach people how to blog correctly.
- Facebook Video – How to create viral Facebook videos.
- Traveling – I like traveling. I show people why everyone needs to do it.
- Making Money Online – Yep. Online entrepreneurs raise your hands!
- Life Lessons – I’m a 25-year-old recent grad. I got some things you need to hear.
That’s it! That’s me. That’s my brand. I hope you enjoy what I have to say, and I hope I can help YOU live a life out of the ordinary. Hit me at (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions!